The ecologist joins forces with the economist.
PrimeLINE® is a container refrigeration unit designed for world-class performance when it comes to energy efficiency, capacity, lifecycle cost and the environment. In 2012, the PrimeLINE unit achieved a new distinction in sustainability, becoming the first container refrigeration system with a UL Environment environmental claim validation for recyclability. As validated by UL Environment using its Environmental Claims Validation Procedure 2789, the PrimeLINE unit is 93 percent recyclable.
Best-in-class efficiency and life-cycle cost.
- The PrimeLINE unit answers rising energy fuel costs with superior energy efficiency.
- PrimeLINE is the most energy efficient container refrigeration unit on the planet.
- Faster pulldown – vapor injection system starts compressor cycling sooner, minimizing power consumption.
- Time-tested Carrier reliability means lower maintenance costs.
- Significantly decreases life-cycle costs by reducing energy use and maintenance costs.
The environmental advantages.
- Improved efficiency reduces power draw, which reduces CO2 emissions.
- PrimeLINE units do more to help shipping lines reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions than competitive units.
- For minimal environmental impact, R-134a has a significantly lower atmospheric life and GWP than R404A.
- For superior reliability, R-134a operates at lower pressure with lower leak rates than R404A.
- Engineered to provide highest deep frozen capacity with R-134a.